- About Us
- Why Riverside?
- Outreach & Training
- Students & Families
- Our Blog
2016-2017 Annual Fund
Your unrestricted gift to the Riverside School Annual Fund helps offset the true cost of attending Riverside by supporting day to day operations of our school, funding our multi-sensory educational programs, and helping to provide tuition assistance to families in need.
Last year, the Annual Fund surpassed its goals and raised over $200,000 to help provide:
- One-on-one reading instruction to every Riverside student
- iPads, educational applications, and technology resources in the classroom
- Genius hour programs that help student creatively explore and learn about their interests
- Faculty development and training to ensure our teachers can best serve the needs of our students
- Capital improvements to our school facilities
The Annual Fund runs from July 1st -June 30 of each year. Gifts to the annual fund can be made by check, on-line, or through gifts of appreciated securities. For more information on making this type of gift, please contact the development office at 320-3465, ext.18.
Patricia W. DeOrio Founders Circle: $5,000 and above
Gold Patron’s Society: $2,500-$4,999
Silver Patron’s Society: $1,000-$2,499
Bronze Patron’s Society: $500-$999
Panthers Club: $100 – $499
Friends of the Children: Up to $99
Thank you for your support!